When I vas a kid...
When I was a kid I liked to play soccer. I played with my friends on the street, also at school. And also, we played on the farm, after the hard day's work.
I was somewhat clumsy with the ball, and so I resigned myself to be an eternal substitute always hoping to play a few minutes on the field. Little by little I was losing that taste for soccer, and I realized that my skill was not sport; Was to study and learn for life.
When I was a kid I liked to play soccer. I played with my friends on the street, also at school. And also, we played on the farm, after the hard day's work.
I was somewhat clumsy with the ball, and so I resigned myself to be an eternal substitute always hoping to play a few minutes on the field. Little by little I was losing that taste for soccer, and I realized that my skill was not sport; Was to study and learn for life.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario